COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines and Important Information:
- Have Questions Regarding EBCH & COVID-19? Click here to see answers to frequently asked questions.
- Elective Surgeries and Nonessential Procedures: Governor Tim Walz issued an executive order postponing elective surgeries and nonessential surgical procedures in line with guidance from the CDC and CMS. EBCH will need to cancel all upcoming procedures meeting this criteria. If you have questions about an upcoming appointment, please call 218-365-3271.
- Wellness Center: The Wellness Center is also closed to comply with Governor Walz’s orders.
- Bill Pay: The Business Office is closed so we kindly ask that you mail or pay your bills online.
- Inpatient Visitors: No inpatient visitors are allowed at this time. Exceptions include visitors to patients based on compassionate-care needs. Pediatric patients are allowed one adult visitor. Family members are advised to call the hospital before coming. Those permitted to visit patients will be screened at the nurses station.
- Outpatient: For your safety, visitors are being asked not to go past the waiting area located by the Nurses Station with the television.
- Emergency Department: One visitor for pediatric, vulnerable adult, trauma, or patients requiring communication to a health care team on their behalf are allowed. Others will be asked to remain in the waiting area.
- Boundary Waters Café: As of Saturday, March 21, 2020, the Boundary Waters Café will be closed to employees and visitors. They will still be providing meals to hospital inpatients, as well as BWCC residents.