Administration Departments and Directors
- Chief Executive Officer – Michael Coyle 218-365-8799
- Chief Finance Officer – Scott Kellerman 218-365-8760
Responsible for all financial functions and reporting for the hospital.
- Chief Nursing Officer – Becky Gaulke 218-365-8745
- Business Office – Connie Kotzian, Director 218-365-8761 M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Helps patients and families with forms and answers financial and insurance questions. Call with questions regarding hospital bills. Have your patient number and date of your visit available.
- Community Benefit and Public Relations – Jodi Martin, Coordinator 218-365-8739
The Ely-Bloomenson Foundation was founded in 2002 to generate resources for sustaining and advancing the community’s healthcare needs. Read more here…
- Diagnostic Imaging Services – Carmen Green, Director 218-365-8040
A fully-staffed Radiology Department provides X-ray, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Echocardiography, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Dexascan and Mammography. They are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Facilities Management – Al Forsman, Director 218-365-8731
Responsible for the maintenance of all buildings, grounds and equipment as well as overseeing the distribution of electricity, water, sewer and heating and cooling for a comfortable and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Health Information Management – 218-365-8753
Collection and distribution of all medical documentation: typing doctor’s dictation, compiling, checking, filing, and dispersing patient information, submitting data for birth certificates and entering medical care codes into the computer for payment and statistics.
- Human Resources – Rochelle Sjoberg, Director 218-365-8704
Keeps EBCH in compliance, develops viable employment policies and practices, job classification and compensation, employment benefits, employee relations, recordkeeping, information processing, training and organizational development.
- Laboratory – Josh Koehler, Director 218-365-8740
Performs medical tests that analyze samples of a person’s blood, fluids, tissues or wastes important to diagnose medical conditions for health screening and to monitor medical treatments.
- Materials Management – Sandra Nyman, Manager 218-365-8784
- Quality Health Management – Patti Banks, Director 218-365-8765
Ensures that services provided by the hospital are in accordance with all state and federal laws. This includes Medicare billing compliance, employment/credentialing law, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA privacy and security), risk management and EMTALA.
- Rehabilitation Services – Joe Keranen, Director Ely 218-365-8755 Babbitt 218-827-2255
A multidisciplinary team composed of Physical and Occupational Therapists as well as an orthotist who is also available for bracing and prosthetic needs.
- Social Services – Mary Maddern, Director 218-365-8758
Provides hospital patients with assistance with admissions, discharges, financial needs and referrals for community based services.
- Surgery – Becky Johnson, Manager 218-365-8780